Sunday, September 09, 2007

Yummy BBQ

I must say, I've been quite neglectful of this blog of late: I'm not sure if it's because I haven't eaten anywhere new in that long, or I've just forgotten to post. At any rate, this one, I know, I haven't been to before. It's actually a Korean BBQ place on Yonge St. Went there for dinner, though had a huge lunch so wasn't that keen on big dinner, so just had some dumpling soup, and, like most Korean restaurants, unfortunately, I'd have to say that my mother's food is better. That being said, I will say that they do have a bargain of a deal - a special for $10.99 which includes large quantities of three kinds of meat, large mounds of rice and side dishes. If you like that kind of thing, it's a pretty amazing deal; the folks I went with usually split one, and then still end up having some leftovers for the next day...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Yay for Yummy! Such a good deal :)

7:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home