Sunday, August 27, 2006

Milestone's

In the Entertainment District, for a long-delayed lunch. I've never actually been to this chain. The one downtown clearly is done up for the tourist bunch, or, at least the bunch that thinks it's well-to-do. The bathroom actually had bottles of mousse, hairspray, body mist and hand lotion... I thought, what is this, Tundra or something? (No, I agree; Tundra wouldn't do that either)
Now, I was desperately hungry by the time we got there. I have to admit; everybody's meal was very nicely plated. I had a foccacia sandwich with a regular mixed green salad. The salad was less than inspired; it was clearly a hand in the spring mix bag and dumped on the plate. However, the sandwich was very good: pesto, smoked mozarella (though not fresh) with (fresh) tomatoes, though the foccacia was a titch on the dry side. Not bad for tourist fare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home