Monday, August 07, 2006

Mr Greek

One of the original Greek restos on the Danforth; one of my friends noted, "wow! There are a lot of restaurants in this section! We should come out here more often!", though it was then duly pointed out how the vast majority of them are still souvlaki houses, and how much souvlaki, honestly, can one eat? (That being said, Taste of the Danforth is next weekend, so I suppose one could find out then, if they really wanted to)
So, had the small chicken souvlaki dinner, which was quite sufficient, and, like most souvlaki houses, had pretty good souvlaki. On the other hand, I'm not a bit souvlaki conoisseur, so who knows what I'm missing?
That being said, the rice rocked (what can I say? I'm a rice girl)... one of my friends finished of the bowl of rice another one had not been able to eat....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home