Friday, March 31, 2006

Pickle Barrel Grand

OK, so this is the first time I've been here since the big renos. Trying to look uber-cool, but still have the same corny menus with the dancing pickles... what the heck? There were also at least four birthday celebrations going on while we were having dinner; so help me, I would never want to have a birthday celebration at the Pickle Barrel, reno or not... I guess I was also jealous, as I knew a friend of mine was having dinner at Terroni at the same time that I was at the Pickle Barrel.
I had some spicy mussels. It seemed that most of my dining companions were satistfied with their dishes. I don't think my mussels were anymore inspired or better done than any other middling restaurant... and, they had no seafood forks to eat the mussels with... holy cannoli, I certainly sound elitist, don't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home